We all yearn for fresh air and healthy lifestyle at the end of our ceaseless work life. Don’t you think you should be rewarded for your hard work, achievement, endless demand of corporate life and hustle-bustle of urban life? In my opinion, you can have both the beat of urban and natural life in one paradigm. Oh yes, The Palace is the place you should look for on “trip advisor” or “booking.com”. Now let’s get to know about this gem in Sylhet, Bangladesh.
The Palace Luxyry resort is located in Bahubal, Hobiganj District, Sylhet division. It takes around 4 hours from the capital by road and 30 minutes or so by air. The air ticket is only Tk 3400 (USD 40). Now, let me give you 5 reasons why you should check in this luxury resort.
1. Villa: The villas are the best deals in the resort as you can hear noisy but poetic crickets, squirrels, colorful butterflies. They have honeymoon villas, presidential villas. Interestingly, they named two villas as ” Rabi Shastri” and “George Harrison”.
2. Infinity swimming pool: Maybe you like sports activities. The resort has plethora of sports activities. However, the best one is the infinity swimming pool with infinite forest view. Also, you can play billiard, basketball, badminton etc.
3. Geometric Deaign: You will explore that there are coherence in design and modern architecture in every aspect of the resort. Pentagon is mostly used everywhere.
4. Library, Movie Theater: You like to read books, or a movie enthusiastic. You will get it here. I watched again Avengers Endgame and the theater’s sound quality is mind blowing.
5. Food: The food taste is exquisite. You have the option of having Bengali, Vietnamese, Chinese, Middle-East etc. Their presentation is superb and the chef has international culinary training and experience.
In the end, I recall the last lines of Eagle’s Hotel California, ” You can check out any time you like, but you can’t never leave.” Happy Holidays. 🙂
(All opinions are of blogger’s. The resort does not endorse any feature or any comments)